Moist Flourless Brownies are rich, gooey and a chocolate lovers dream! The best part is they are gluten-free and only require six ingredients!
Why a flourless brownie you ask?
Flourless Brownies are heaven in your mouth. They satisfy your chocolate craving with every rich and fudgy bite. This dessert is so easy to whip up anytime because there are only six ingredients. These moist brownies are also gluten free because they are flourless. There is no shortage of chocolate in these treats either. The cocoa powder and chocolate chips make these double chocolatey!
It has been ages since I’ve baked brownies. This was the first time making them without flour, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. However, after making these moist brownies, I don’t think I’ll go back to the traditional recipes that include flour. I love the texture and the fact it isn’t cakey! If you are looking to try something new, you won’t be disappointed with this chocolate dessert!
Flourless Brownie Ingredients
How to make moist brownies, you will need these ingredients:
- Unsalted Butter
- Brown Sugar and Granulated Sugar (or Sugar Substitute like Swerve from Costco)
- Chocolate Chips
- Large Eggs
- Vanilla Extract
- Cocoa Powder
Want more delicious desserts?
- 20 Genius Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Unbelievably Moist Banana Bread (#1 MOST POPULAR recipe with 2 Million Pageviews!!!)
- Hawaiian Pineapple Nut Banana Bread
- Mini Banana Bread Bottomed Cheesecake
- Smore’s Krispie Treats
|16 slices||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
|30 minutes||45 minutes|
Moist Flourless Brownies are rich, gooey and a chocolate lovers dream. The best part is they are gluten-free and only require six ingredients!
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cup granulated sugar (or substitute for Swerve Sugar Replacement)
- 8 oz chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a greased 9x9 glass casserole dish with parchment paper.
- Add butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and chocolate chips in a pot over medium heat until melted. Allow to cool for a minute.
- Mix in one egg at a time. Beat after each added egg.
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder.
- Pour the batter into the glass baking dish and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top has cracked.
Love your name. Forks n Flip flops!!!!!!!