Now that Halloween is over, it’s time to start prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner! Then before you know it, it will be Christmas. The holidays are made for celebrating with family and delicious food!
Many people can easily feel intimidated in preparation for a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, but with a little bit of planning ahead it doesn’t have to be so overwhelming. The following list is a roundup of Make Ahead Preps that can be made a day or two ahead of time. This will allow you to enjoy a stress free Thanksgiving and spend more time catching up with your family.
1. Jalapeno Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball from the Beachhouse Kitchen
2. Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes from Six Sisters Stuff
3. Green Bean Casserole from Mom Advice
4. Make Ahead Turkey Gravy from the Food Charlatan
5. Homemade Freezer Biscuits from Money Saving Mom
6. Bread Stuffing from PopSugar
7. Roasted Butternut Squash Hummus from How Sweet Eats
8. Easy Make Ahead Cranberry Sauce from Ahead of Thyme
9. Mashed Potato Casserole from The Kitchn
10. Creamy Fruit Salad from Tastes Better From Scratch
11. Homemade Apple Crisp from Fork ‘n’ Flip Flops
12. Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallow & Pecan Streusel by Celebrating Sweets