Do you want an easy no bake dessert you can make quickly? These yummy S’mores Krispie Treats came out so tasty. The mixture of rice krispies, golden graham crunch, soft marshmallows and chocolate bits all drizzled with fudge sauce hits all the marks. What’s not to love?
I thought by adding additional ingredients like the graham cereal would overpower the taste of the rice krispies. I was wrong. It enhanced the flavors and really tastes like a S’more! These came out delicious and was hard to limit myself to just one. I mean who makes just one S’more while your sitting around a campfire? Not this girl! haha
While you are mixing in the melted marshmallow batter with the chocolate, it started melting very fast! You will need to work quickly to get all the cereal and rice krispies to blend in with the batter before it starts to cool. I then poured it into a 8×8 glass pan. I lightly coated my hands with some PAM non-stick spray so I could even out the mixture to set.
If you liked this recipe, check out these treats too!
Homemade Apple Crisp
- 6 cups regular sized marshmallows
- 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 3/4 cups golden grahams cereal
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup marshmallow bits
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 tbs hershey's chocolate sauce, for drizzle
- In a large bowl, combine the rice krispies, Golden Grahams cereal, marshmallow bits, and chocolate chips.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-hight heat. Turn down the heat to the lowest setting and add the regular sized marshmallows.
- Stir constantly until almost totally melted, then add the vanilla extract. Continuing stirring until the marshmallows are all melted, then pour into the rice krispie and graham mixture. Stir lightly to combine.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x9 pan. Grease hands with non-stick spray and lightly press into the pan to even out. Allow to cool and set for about 15-20 minutes! Top with extra marshmallows, graham cereal and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Leave a Reply