Super soft, gooey only 5 ingredients quarantine peanut butter cookies that you can make in a pinch. So decadent you won’t believe they only took 10 minutes!
How did these quarantine peanut butter cookies come to be?
Like most great inventions these cookies came about out of necessity and scarcity. On a trip to the grocery store during my time spent in quarantine I decided I wanted to make some delicious treats to cure the emptiness. As it turned out trying to find flour during the early days of a global pandemic proved to be just as difficult as finding toilet paper. So defeated, flourless and paperless I went home.
A few days later I was determined and hungry, so I decided I would make do with what I already had in my pantry and I found the following ingredients: peanut butter, chocolate chips, & brown sugar. So with a stroke of genius (really it was desperation) I mixed that all together with some baking powder and one egg.
Once I had my dough together I was ready to pop those suckers into the oven. To my surprise at the end of 10 minutes I had these delicious, accidentally gluten free peanut buttery morsels of goodness. So the next time you are desperate and flour less, don’t fret just reach into your pantries and hope for the best.
Now it’s your turn to try these out at home. Happy baking!
Quarantine Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
For these delicious cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 Cup brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 Egg
Want more delicious desserts?
- 20 Genius Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Unbelievably Moist Banana Bread (#1 MOST POPULAR recipe with 2 Million Page views!!!)
- Hawaiian Pineapple Nut Banana Bread
- Mini Banana Bread Bottomed Cheesecake
- Smore’s Krispie Treats
|15 cookies||10 minutes|
Super soft, gooey only 5 ingredients quarantine peanut butter cookies that you can make in a pinch. So decadent you won't believe they only took 10 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together until mixture is well incorporated
- Scoop and Roll batter into 1 inch spheres
- Grease Baking sheet with butter or margarine of your choice
- Place cookies on baking sheet 1 inch apart
- Place into oven and Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or leave in the oven for an added 3 minutes for an extra crisp
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool
Leave a Reply